Alpine Thunder does an Oktoberfest celebration at McCormick place for the Bavarian based Sixt S.E. Company. Sixt S.E. provides rental car services in many countries throughout the world.
Alpine Thunder team member, Jim Langenberg, has added a new valve alphorn to his performances. As we know there were only three of these made by a German instrument company. We have given the new alphorn a knickname: The Rare Tyrolean Mountain Horn.
Swiss based company Tornos will have their grand opening in the Chicagoland area on April 30th. Alpine Thunder will be providing an Alphorn Thunder trio for the event.
Alpine Thunder will participate in the 10 day Germany Week at the Daley Plaza hosted by the Chicago German American Chamber of Commerce. The theme of the Alpine Thunder cultural music program is A Musical Tour Through Germany.
Visit Alpine Thunder at the Edelweiss Restaurant, located in Norridge, every Saturday night and for other special evening events to be announced in the near future. Prost Edelweiss!
- The Alpine Thunder team now has eight members
- The most performances ever for 2018
- The most performances ever for Oktoberfest 2018
- Alpine Thunder team performs and interviewed on Chicago’s FOX32
- Celebrated Hofbräuhaus 6th Anniversary
- Looking forward to a great 2019
1 2 3 … 5 ›